- What is an Early Bird ticket for Dutch Comic Con?
- An Early Bird ticket is a ticket that is exactly the same as a normal ticket, but because you purchase it earlier than the regular sale it is cheaper.
- You bought an online ticket, what now?
- When you have purchased a ticket via paylogic, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. After this you will receive your tickets. Take these printed or on your phone to Dutch Comic Con. Your ticket will be scanned at the entrance.
- Can I buy a separate ticket for my child?
- This is not possible since we do not want children to visit our show alone, due to safety reasons. When you decide later that you want to take your son or daughter with you, you can arrange this via Paylogic https://customerservice.paylogic.com/hc/nl
- I bought my ticket online, but I did not receive it / lost it. What should I do?
- Keep breathing. Have you checked all your mails? Still not found? Contact the customer service of Paylogic contacts, they can send the ticket again. https://customerservice.paylogic.com/hc/en. Keep in mind they can charge service costs.
- Can I also buy a ticket on-site on the day itself?
- Yes, that is possible. But is it smart? Well, not really, because you do not have the certainty that you have a ticket as it might be sold out. In addition, the onsite is also 2.50 more expensive.
- Is a photobooth ticket also an admission ticket?
- No, this is only a ticket to take a photo with a Special Guest. You still have to purchase an entrance ticket
About the Event
- Where does Dutch Comic Con take place?
- Dutch Comic Con takes place at the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht.
- What are the opening hours?
- The opening times vary per day. On Saturday, Dutch Comic Con is open from 10:00 - 18:00. On sunday it is open from 10:00 - 17:00
- What is the Photobooth?
- The photobooth is a space where the Special guest can take a picture with you
- What is a Q & A?
- In a Q & A you get the chance to ask your favorite actor / actress or artist something you always wanted to know. For example, whether it is very hot in the suit of Chewbacca? How does Sean Gunn feel about working for his brother?
- What is the Artist Alley?
- In the Artist Alley there are (upcoming) illustrators. Here commissions can be made, you can buy art or have a chat with them.
- Where can I get a signature of a Special Guest?
- You can purchase a signature on our Guest Square. Here the Special Guest are sitting between their photo boothsessions and Q & A's to welcome you. So you buy them on the spot and there is no possibility of buying them on forehand.
- Can I make a photo with a Special guest?
- Yes you can, in the photobooth there you have the opportunity to make a professional photo with your favourite actor/actress. A photobooth ticket provides access to the Photobooth. The price of a Photobooth Ticket differs with each actor. The photo is taken and you walk out again and at the exit you immediately get a printed version of your photo of our photographers. 🙂 Everything is included in the price.
- How can I pay at Dutch Comic con?
- At most stands you can best pay in cash (although of course that depends on the exhibitor). You can pin in the corridor of the Jaarbeurs.
- Can I be a volunteer at Dutch Comic con?
- Yes. Subscribe at http://www.dutchcomiccon.com/nl/Info/Vrijwilligers and we will let you know if we have a place for you.
- Do I have to go to Dutch Comic Con in cosplay?
- No, this is not necessary. Sure, we find it super fun to see you as a fan fully dressed as your favorite superhero, but just wear the things which are most comfortable for you.
- What weapons can I bring to Dutch Comic con?
- For this we have an extensive regulation http://www.dutchcomiccon.com/en/Programma/Cosplay/Wapenregels
- Can I change clothes on location?
- Yes you can! There are dressing rooms available here you can complete your outfit J
- Is there a gaderobe present?
- Yes, there is! This is arranged from the Jaarbeurs, which means there are costs involved. You can have your bag and coat hang in this wardrobe.
Parking and travel
- How can you reach Dutch Comic Con?
- Dutch Comic Con is very easy to reach with Public Transport. The trade fair is located next to Utrecht Central Station.
- Where can I park during Dutch Comic Con?
- We advise to use one of the P + R locations around Utrecht, as it can become very busy around the Jaarbeurs. The buses at the P + R locations take you directly to the center of Utrecht where Dutch Comic Con is close by.
- Is there free Wi-Fi in the halls of the Jaarbeurs?
- Yes, there is free Wi-Fi in the halls of the Jaarbeurs.