League of Legends
Going for the Penta Kill?League of Legends has been released by Riot Games in 2009, but is still one of the most populair games.Heroes Dutch Comic Con is coming up and a League of Legends competition can't be missed! League of Legends is a MOBA game. The game is mostly played in a 5 vs 5 format, but different kind of matchups are possible. The most popular one is 5 vs 5 which also will be used at Heroes Dutch Comic Con. Every team has a Nexus and if a Nexus of one of the teams gets destroyed, the game ends and one team is victorious!
During Heroes Dutch Comic Con you'll find the League of Legends area in the Gaming Hall. Participate in the pro tournament (5 vs 5) of compete in one of the casual tournaments (1 vs 1).
"If at first you do not succeed, please, tell me what it is like." - Braum, League of Legends
The League of Legends area is powered by:
- The pro tournament start at 11:00. Make sure you'll be there in time!
- To take part of the pro tournament, a "Gaming Toernooi" ticket is required.
- No (full) team yet? No problem. We will form a team for you based on skill rating and role.
- 1st place: 5x Logitech G502 HERO + 5x Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard
- 2nd place: 5x Sharkoon Skiller SGH1 headset + 5x Funko Pop! Games: League of Legends - Jinx
- Single Elimination Bracket
- 5 vs 5, summoner's rift
- Draft Mode, 3 bans
- Max 8 team
A couple of days after buying a Gaming Tournament Ticket, you'll receive more information about the tournament and team formation by email.
During the event, we'll host several casual tournaments. Players can sign up for those tournaments at Dutch Comic Con. These tournaments will take about an hour, leaving you enough time to enjoy the rest of our show. First come, first serve.
Take note, the casual tournament is 1 vs 1.
|13:30 - 15:00
||15:00 - 16:30
|15:30 - 17:00
Buy your Gaming Ticket(s)
Experiencing any problems? Please contact the customer service of Paylogic.