league of legends
Going for the penta kill?
League of Legends has been released by Riot Games in 2009, but is still one of the most populair games. Heroes Dutch Comic Con is coming up and a League of Legends competition can’t be missed! League of Legends is a MOBA game. The game is mostly played in a 5 vs 5 format, but different kind of matchups are possible. The most popular one is 5 vs 5 which also will be used at Heroes Dutch Comic Con. Every team has a Nexus and if a Nexus of one of the teams gets destroyed, the game ends and one team is victorious!
During Heroes Dutch Comic Con you’ll find the League of Legends area in the Gaming Hall. Participate in the pro tournament (5 vs 5) and become the champions of Heroes Dutch Comic Con.
“If at first you do not succeed, please, tell me what it is like.” – Braum, League of Legends
Form your dream team and compete in the League of Legends pro tournament. An additional Gaming Ticket is required to participate.
- The pro tournament start at 11:00 o’clock. Make sure you’ll check in before!
- No (full) team of 5 players yet? No problem. We will form a team for you based on skill rating and role.
- It’s allowed to bring your own mouse, but only when you are able to install it within 1 minute. We can’t effort delay of the time schedule.
- Tournament Draft pick mode, Best of 1 format.
- Maximum 8 teams per day.
- You’ll have to play with your own account, so please make sure you have your login details.
- To compete in the pro tournament, a ‘Gaming Tournament’ ticket is required.