CHOOSE YOUR AGENT!
Valorant is a first-person shooter developed and published by Riot Games. The game was announced in October 2019 under codename Project A. It was released on June 2, 2020 for Microsoft Windows, with a closed beta starting earlier on April 7, 2020. The game is mostly played in a 5 vs 5 format, but different kind of matchups are possible. The most popular one is 5 vs 5 which also will be used at Heroes Dutch Comic Con. Defuse the spik and be victorious!
During Heroes Dutch Comic Con you’ll find the Valorant area in the Gaming Hall. Participate in the pro tournament (5 vs 5) and become the champions of Heroes Dutch Comic Con.
“You wanted a villain? I gave you a villain.” – Viper, Valorant
Form your team and compete in the Valorant pro tournament. An additional Gaming Ticket is required to participate.
- The pro tournament start at 11:00 o’clock. Make sure you’ll check in before!
- No (full) team of 5 players yet? No problem. We will form a team for you based on skill rating and role.
- It’s allowed to bring your own mouse, but only when you are able to install it within 1 minute. We can’t effort delay of the time schedule.
- Tournament Draft pick mode, Best of 1 format.
- Maximum 8 teams per day.
- You’ll have to play with your own account, so please make sure you have your login details.
- To compete in the pro tournament, a ‘Gaming Tournament’ ticket is required.
– COMING SOON –