It is almost time for Heroes Dutch Comic Con and that’s why we would like to explain to you how it works when it comes to meeting our special guests. Have you ever been so close to your favorite Hollywood stars in real life? Our visitors have the possibility to meet the characters from series and movies where they’re a fan of. Each edition we invite a number of special guests. Admire them on the main stage and ask them a question, get a signature or take a picture together. Create moments you’ll never forget and have your special meeting captured in the photobooth.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Eternalize the meeting with your favourite Special Guest(s) and claim your photobooth ticket(s) now.
Good to know:
- The price of a photobooth ticket differs per actor.
- After the photo has been taken, you will receive a printed version of your photo at the exit of the photobooth. Later on, your digital photo will be available for free.
- One photobooth ticket is valid for one person. It is possible to go with more than one person on one photo. To do so, everyone needs to have their own ticket.
Meet and Greet
Heroes Dutch Comic Con offers the unique chance to meet your favorite Special Guest in real life! Have you always dreamed of meeting that one actor/actress in real life? You can, at Heroes Dutch Comic Con during the exclusive Meet & Greets! A Meet & Greet is an unique session to get up close and meet your favourite Special Guest in real life and ask him/her your burning question.
What to expect?
- The session is held in a quiet, intimate room away from the crowd.
- Meet and Greet sessions will allow only a very limited group, only 20 people per session.
- A professional photographer will take a group picture which you will receive after the event.
- The use of cell phones will be prohibited during the Meet & Greet.
- Make sure you are present at the photobooth at the event at least 15 minutes before the start of the session. There you will be picked up to go to the M&G room. There is a tight schedule and you are responsible for being there on time. Are you late? Then you can’t go inside.
Have you got a picture with your Special Guest in the Photobooth? Make it even more special and get a signature on it! You can also bring your own items or choose from one of the free pictures. All actors will be doing signing sessions all day long, except when they are doing photoshoots, panels, meet & greets or having lunch breaks. Take a look at the time schedule below to find out when the special guests will be sitting in the Guests Square for signing sessions.
How to get an autograph?
- Take a look at the time schedule when your favorite special guest is doing autographs.
Go to the Guest Square during his / her signing sessions
- Nothing to sign, but you want an autograph? Don’t worry! You can choose a picture of the actor/actress for free.
- You are free to bring your own object to the autograph tables.